Wednesday 30 July 2008

The Plan!

G'day!

Well, this is my first "blog" and so I thought I'd outline my plan for this whole blog-site!

It's quite simple - I thought I would just add my thoughts on episodes, storylines, characters and actors as they occur to me and as I watch the series. Be warned though - this will be quite random at times!

After starting to collect the individual volumes of the series as a retail buyer back in 2006 (buying them through the Val Lehman site-link was more expensive), in March '08, I couldn't wait any longer and so ordered the boxset and sold the individual volumes off on eBay. Hurrah!

Anyway, I'm currently watching the mid-to-late 400s and guess my first blog-proper will be about those a little later.....

1 comment:

May I Remind You said...

G'day ALLENMX!

CONGRATULATIONS on the beginnings of a brilliant blog! Hurrah and huzzah for the shiny newness of it! Excitingness!

Thanks so much for all the thought you've put into expressing your love for the old show already, and here's wishing you every joy and happiness with it.

Thanks again :) xxx